Saturday, May 9, 2009

Here we are!

Well, here we are! I've never been good at blogs but I really want to keep our friends and family updated, so I'll try really hard to keep this up.



We just moved to Virginia about two months ago and we love it! The weather is amazing, and it is so beautiful here! We moved a little earlier than we would have liked, but we are so glad that we did. Cameron is going to start school this fall at Southern Virginia University, and we are so excited. Right now I'm taking a medical transcriptionist course online and I am halfway through Part 1 of the course. So far, I am loving it, it's so convenient to study from home, although it's a little hard to get motivated ;) but it's working great, and I hope to be finished with the course by August. I'll post pictures of our apartment soon!

1 comment: