Wednesday, January 27, 2010

It's a BOY!!!



Cameron and I are having a little boy! We are so excited! Since we couldn't find out at our doctor's office, we went to an ultrasound clinic. Coolest thing ever. They did a 20 minute ultrasound(side note: the jelly that they put on your tummy was SO WARM, I know, minor thing, but it was so nice to have it warm and not ice cold!) and we got to see the baby in 3D/4D...it was amazing. We got a CD of photos and printed photos, a DVD of the ultrasound set to music(so cute)and a gift package with a photo album and all kinds of stuff in it. It was such a neat experience to be able to see our baby move around and yawn and do all these cute things that normally we wouldn't be able to see. I wanted to hold him right there, it was awesome.

His name is going to be Ammon Michael Thomas. We are so excited, we can't wait until he is born. May can't come fast enough!


He had his hand in front of his face the whole time during the ultrasound! This was one of the few pictures where he didn't have his hands up. Even though we didn't see much of his face, I thought it was cute...he's camera shy just like his mom!
He is such a little thumbsucker! Looks like I won't need pacifiers now! :)




3 comments:

  1. First off...I Love the name Ammon!! Secondly...I am SO happy for you two! I can't wait to meet the little guy! :o) Congrats Hun!

    ReplyDelete