Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Little Man

Can I say that I have the most adorable, handsome little boy ever?! I can not get enough of him. He amazes me every day, always makes me smile, and has the most adorable laugh I've ever heard. A few things about Ammon

  • He loves to eat! Some of his favorite foods are yogurt, bananas, Cheerios, graham crackers, squash, sweet potatoes, mac&cheese, spaghetti, peaches, applesauce, pears, green beans and oatmeal.

  • He loves to play. He's always on the floor with his toys and he loves to knock things over. I can barely get started on building a tower for him before he knocks it over.

  • If it's neat and clean and organized, Ammon puts it in it's proper place on the floor.

  • He loves to be outside. We always try to go for a walk or play on the swings when it's nice out.

  • He's a greaat cuddler when he's in the mood.

  • He can say "ma-ma", "da-da", "ba-ba" and "a-na-na". We think it's banana, my mom thinks it's Grammy.

  • He really loves his Grammy :)

  • He knows how to wave bye-bye.

  • He loves to be tickled and have raspberries blown on his tummy.

  • He has six teeth, four on the top, two on the bottom.

  • I've lost count of how many times I put DVDs back or sweep Cheerios off the floor.

  • He is very active. He crawls everywhere, pulls himself up, and can walk while holding on to something.

  • His smile is contagious. I could be having the worst day and all it takes is one smile to make my day.

  • He loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

  • No matter how many toys he has, his favorite thing to play with is almost always something that isn't a toy.

  • He loves it when Daddy gets home from work.

I tried to upload a video of him laughing, but it won't work and it takes forever! So, I guess some pictures will have to do. Here are a few of the cuteness I get to play with every day :)


Always into everything!



First fudgesicle



Can't get enough of that smile!




Toofies!




Oh, and I forgot to mention...he LOVES bath time!

1 comment:

  1. Brett & I were looking at the pictures & can't believe how big Ammon is getting. What a CUTIE!!! :0)

    ReplyDelete