Friday, November 4, 2011

Long Time, No Blog

The title speaks for itself. I've been horrible about blogging the past few months. Let me just say, since my last post, it has been a crazy, eventful, emotional, unusual few months. I'm sure I could use so many more adjectives to describe it, but I will leave it at that and promise to get back to blogging. I have A LOT to catch up on, lots to write about and lots of pictures to post. But for now, as it is November, I am going to follow the trend and post something that I'm thankful for every day, and hopefully this will get me back in the habit. So, as a reminder to me, and as something for you to look forward to, here's a list of things I need to blog about, when I actually do it, well, that's still TBD...

Ammon (I always have something to say about Ammon!)
Maine
Summer
Halloween
23rd Birthday

Catching up...

Nov 1

I am so thankful for my wonderful little boy. Ammon never ceases to amaze me. There are times when all I can do is just look at him and marvel at how blessed and lucky I am to have him, and how sometimes I don't know how I got to be so lucky to have him. He brings me so much joy and makes me so happy and sometimes I feel like I can never do enough for him, because even though he doesn't know it, he does so much for me. He brings a smile to my face every single day, and even though I can get frustrated sometimes, he is still my sweet, happy, fun, energetic, playful little man. He's always on the go, always busy, always looking for something to do. He's eager to learn new things and wants to do as much as he can by himself. He's growing up so fast, and I wish time could please just slow down so that he can stay little for as long as possible. I love him so much, and I could not imagine life without him.

Nov 2

It seems like a silly thing to be thankful for, but I am grateful for my birthday. My birthday was on the second and I am grateful to have one day out of the year that is all about me. I am grateful that I was able to spend the day with family and friends, have a special dinner and a favorite dessert that I got to share with people who I love and who love me.

Nov 3

I am thankful for my Savior, Jesus Christ. It is amazing that he loved me, and all of us so much that he would perform the ultimate sacrifice so that we could be saved and so that we could live with him forever. I know that he lives, he died for us, and he loves us and he wants us to be happy, and I am so grateful for his example and his Atonement and his love.

Nov 4

My cousin Kelsey broke her arm a couple days ago and she had to have surgery to fix it, and today, I am thankful that she is okay. It was definitely a scary thing for her and my aunt and uncle and their family, but I am so grateful that she is okay and is feeling better.

1 comment: