Friday, October 8, 2010

6 Months!

Ammon is 6 months old! He turned 6 months almost 2 weeks ago, but I'm just now getting around to blogging about it. I can not believe I have a 6 month old! Time has gone by so fast, and I can't believe how much my little boy has changed! He is getting SO big and he is doing so much more now. He can roll over from tummy to back and back to tummy, and he can lift up his head while on his tummy...and really well too! He can sit supported and in the Bumbo, now we're working on sitting on his own. He's constantly talking and smiling and interacting with us, and he LOVES to suck on his hands. He's eating solid foods now, and he LOVES squash and bananas. I love my little man SO much and I can't believe how much he has grown, I wish he could stay little forever!
6 month stats:
Weight- 13 lbs 6.5 oz
Length- 24.5 inches
Head- 17 inches
6 months old!


Here are some more pictures of Ammon and some of our fall adventures!


























































































1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS he's SOOO cute! Love his Halloween oufit! Can't believe it's been 6 months.

    ReplyDelete