Sunday, October 10, 2010

Two Years

I can't believe it's been two years since I kneeled at the altar in the Boston temple across from my wonderful husband, where we were sealed for time and all eternity. It has been a crazy, fun, amazing two years. In that time we've moved, worked, gone to school, and had our first baby, who is our greatest blessing. I love my husband so much. He is a good man, an amazing father, he works hard, he's fun to be with, he's sweet, he can always make me laugh and he always knows what to say. I am so grateful that he is a worthy priesthood holder and I couldn't ask for a better man to be my husband and a father to my son. I've always known that I would marry him. He is my best friend, my eternal companion, and I'm so glad we chose each other.

























Happy Anniversary Cameron! I love you!



1 comment:

  1. I Love the pictures...Beautiful! Happy 2 year Anniversary to the both of you! Here's to many many more!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete