Monday, January 3, 2011

Better Late Than Never

I am SO behind on my blog. This is my new year's post, and it's a month late.

It's so hard to believe another year has come and gone and we're starting a new one. 2010 was definitely a memorable year for us. Here are some of the highlights:



January:

Cameron started a new job at Radio Shack in January and became the store manager shortly after finishing his first year at SVU.

February:

Not a whole lot happened in February



March:

We took a vacation to Florida in March while I was pregnant-one last trip to ourselves :)

We moved into a new apartment.


Our son Ammon was born on March 27, 2010, 8 weeks early. He was in the NICU for almost 2 months before we could bring him home.



April:

Cameron turned 22!



Some of Cameron's family and my brother Alex were able to come and meet Ammon for the first time while he was in the hospital.



May:

We brought Ammon home on May 20 (his original due date).

I got to celebrate my first Mother's Day :)



Cameron's dad and Brooke and Justin came to visit during Memorial Day weekend.

June:

I went to North Carolina with Ammon for the first time and spent a week with my mom.

Cameron celebrated his first Father's Day :)



July:

We took a trip to Maine to visit family so that everyone could meet Ammon.

Ammon was blessed, and there was a lot of family there to celebrate. Cameron, Uncle Sean, Uncle Mark, Grampy McKenney, Grampy Thomas, Uncle Justin and our good friends Buzzy Dill and Shane Reitze were all able to participate.

August and September weren't very eventful.

October:

We celebrated Ammon's first Halloween! We dressed him up as a hotdog and Cameron and I dressed up as ketchup and mustard.

We bought a new car! Well, new to us.

November:

I turned 22!

We celebrated our first Thanksgiving as a family of three.

December:

Our nephew Jaxson was born!

We celebrated our first Christmas as a family! We loved celebrating with Ammon and watching him open presents!

We got to spend New Year's Eve with Brooke and Justin and we got to meet Jaxson!

No comments:

Post a Comment