Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas 2010







We had a wonderful Christmas! One of the traditions in my family was to have root beer floats on Christmas Eve. So, when Cameron got home, we had a nice Christmas Eve dinner (homemade mac & cheese, homemade bread, salad & sparkling cider- this will be one of our traditions every year) and then had root beer floats and watched Christmas movies with the tree lit.




This was Ammon's first Christmas and we were so excited! Even though he won't remember, we were still excited to give him his stocking and have him open presents.


























Watching Daddy open his present










Ammon LOVED the wrapping paper!










Cameron had mentioned to me that he wanted to learn how to play the guitar, so I went searching and found one online with some accessories included for a really good deal. I put the guitar pick in his stocking and he opened the guitar after he found it. He was so happy!










More presents=more paper!












New puppy from Mommy & Daddy :)












































Cameorn got me a new set of cookware! My old set was definitely not cutting it anymore, and this was awesome! I was so happy, I cried...but just a little bit ;)

















Happy Boy!


















Kisses for Daddy!
















Christmas dinner at Grammy's house



















Playing with Uncle Alex :)




















No comments:

Post a Comment