Sunday, November 28, 2010

8 months


27. Ammon turned 8 months old today! Today I am SO thankful for my adorable, sweet, amazing, beautiful, fun, happy little boy! He is truly our little miracle and we are so happy that he is part of our family. We could not have asked for anything more. We are so blessed to be parents to this little baby and we love him more than words can say. He brings us so much joy and we are so amazed by him every single day. We love watching him grow and learn new things. My favorite thing is his laugh, he has the cutest laugh, and when he laughs, we can't help but laugh right along with him. Sometimes we aren't able to continue doing what we're doing that makes him laugh because we're laughing too hard. We are so proud of our little man and we are so grateful every day to have him.
28. I'm thankful that I was able to find a high chair for a decent price. The one we had just wasn't cutting it, and Ammon clearly was not comfortable in it. My mom found one and I love it. Ammon is so much more comfortable in it and it makes meal time SO much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment