Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sometimes the Smallest Things Take Up The Most Room in Your Heart

Today my font is purple in support of Prematurity Awareness Day. Today, I am so grateful for the NICU and for all the amazing nurses there who worked so hard around the clock taking care of my little miracle, and all of the other tiny babies who were born early. I'm grateful for all the prayers that were said for our family. I am so grateful to have a beautiful, healthy baby, who was able to come home without any problems or special equipment. I'm grateful for The March of Dimes and for everything they do to support preemies and their families. Today I donated to the March of Dimes and I'm wearing purple in support of today and in honor of my son. Ammon is my greatest blessing, my pride and joy, and he brings so much happiness to my life. I love you, my sweet little boy! 3/27/10
























543,000 babies born too soon each year, some so small they struggle to survive
1,487 each day
62 each hour
1 each minute
fight for babies

1 comment:

  1. I just love that little man of yours! See you tonight Jamie! x

    ReplyDelete