Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I'm Thankful

29. I'm thankful that we made it home safely from North Carolina. I'm thankful that Ammon was really good (for the most part) and that the ride went smoothly. I'm thankful for the time that Ammon and I got to spend with my mom and that my mom got to enjoy her grandbaby :)



30. I have SO much to be thankful for. I'm thankful for my family, they are my greatest blessing and they mean everything to me. I'm thankful for a loving, caring, supportive husband and a happy, healthy son. I'm thankful for Cameron's job. I'm thankful for clothing, food on the table, a warm place to live, a car, and a bed to sleep in, essentials that we often take for granted, that some people don't have. I'm thankful for the holiday season and for the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ, and for his sacrifice for us.

Even though November is over, there's no reason to not be thankful everyday. I hope we can all continue to be in the spirit of Thanksgiving, and especially at at this time of year, compassionate and charitable to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment