Sunday, November 14, 2010

Gratefuls



This month, I noticed a lot of my friends have been posting on their blogs and on Facebook what they're grateful, being that Thanksgiving is this month. I have so much to be grateful for every day and I have been meaning to blog about it and just haven't found the time, so I'm going to catch up.




1. I'm grateful for for our new car and that we were able to find one that fit our budget.


2. I'm grateful that I was able to celebrate my birthday with my family, and that my mom and step-dad babysat while Cameron and I got to have a night out by ourselves.


3. I'm grateful that my husband has a good job and that he is willing to work so hard for our little family.


4. I'm grateful for my first nephew due in December and that my sister-in-law is having a healthy pregnancy.


5. I'm grateful for my mom and for the example that she is to me and for everything she does for me.


6. I'm grateful that our good friends Brett and Shandra welcomed their beautiful baby boy Wyatt into the world, that it was a successful delivery and that mommy and baby are healthy and everyone is happy.


7. I'm grateful for my little family. They bring me so much joy every day and I love them so much.


8. I'm grateful for the changing of the seasons and for the beautiful leaves we've seen this fall.


9. I'm grateful to live in such a beautiful part of the country and for the beautiful mountain views that I'm able to see every day.


10. I'm grateful for the gospel in my life and for the knowledge that Jesus Christ is my savior and that He lives.


11. I'm grateful for those who have served and those who now serve and protect this country. I'm grateful for the sacrifice of them and their families so that we can enjoy the freedoms that we have.


12. I'm grateful to live so close to a church building and to be in a wonderful ward full of people who have shown our family so much love and support.


13. I'm grateful that my family is healthy and happy.




Today: #14- I'm grateful that I was able to spend the day with my family. Sunday is Cameron's day off and I was so happy that today we were able to relax and have fun together. We took Ammon to the park for the first time today. The weather was beautiful and then we came home and had a great dinner together, and Ammon ate spaghetti for the first time, and LOVED it!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for including us in your "thankful" list. We are very thankful for you as well. It's so nice to have you to talk to & to see all your new pics & read your blog with us being to far away from eachother to get together. I'm so happy for your family...you have such a Beautiful one. I Love your blog & being able to read what is going on in your life & with your family. Love You!

    ReplyDelete