Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Ammon's First Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving! Cameron came Wednesday night and we spent the day with my mom and step-dad. We had an amazing dinner, watched the parade and the football game (Patriots won!). Ammon had his first taste of turkey and he loved it! He ate almost everything that we had, mashed and sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce, stuffing and of course, turkey. He was pretty stuffed like the rest of us, but he still got a taste of the pumpkin pie and the apple pie...obviously he loved it!

I saw the shirt that he has on in the pictures and I just HAD to get it, it is SO cute!









23. Thankful that I got to spend the day shopping with my mom.
24. Thankful that Cameron was able to come for Thanksgiving. He brought me to NC and had to go back home to work and get ready for Black Friday, but I'm so glad we got to spend Thanksgiving Day with him.
25. Thankful for my wonderful family. I'm thankful for my mom and brothers. I'm thankful for a wonderful husband who loves me and for a healthy, happy little boy.
26. Today I'm thankful that I did not get up early to go Black Friday shopping. I'm thankful that Cameron got home safely and that so far his day is going well.

2 comments:

  1. So so so Cute!! :o) He is such a handsome little guy. It's always so nice to see what you are going to post next...So happy you had a good Thanksgiving. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you!! I love reading your blog too, I'm always looking out for a new post, and I LOVE seeing new pictures of Wyatt, he is so adorable! Glad you had a good Thanksgiving too! :)

    ReplyDelete