Monday, November 15, 2010

Halloween, Birthday and #15

This year for Halloween we dressed Ammon up as a hotdog, and Cam and I made t-shirts that said ketchup and mustard. He looked so cute! The cutest little hotdog I've ever seen!










I turned 22 this year on November 2nd. We went to North Carolina. My mom made apple dumplings and I got to spend the day with Cam and Ammon. That night my mom and step-dad watched Ammon while Cameron and I went out. We did a little shopping and had dinner at P.F. Changs, which was SO good. It was a good day.
Today I am thankful for the opportunity I have to be a stay at home mom. Even though society doesn't value stay at home moms and a lot of people don't understand that it's hard work, I can't imagine doing anything else. I couldn't imagine trusting someone other than my husband with Ammon all day. Even though some days are more challenging than others and I feel like I just don't have the energy to get through the day, there is nothing more rewarding than being with my son and seeing him learn new things. It's so important to me to be able to stay at home and raise my son, and I am so glad that it's important to Cameron too. Being a stay at home mom is the best, and I would never give it up for anything.









2 comments:

  1. Nicely put about being a mom at home! The best thing about Ammon's costume... he's a RED hot dog. Man, Morgan missed those so much! Ammon's a true Maine-ah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even really notice until now! Thanks for pointing that out. We miss them too!

    ReplyDelete